Current Job Listings
Share with a Friend
The Mortgage Advisor (MA) position is one primarily of sales and customer service. As a mortgage adviser you would look at your client’s finances with them to see how much money they can afford to borrow. You would then help them to make their mortgage application. It is the MA’s responsibility to determine the needs of the client, dutifully research different products and pricing, and help the client decide the best option for their situation. The MA is the client’s primary point of contact and will set the overall tempo of the Absolute Mortgage experience.
- Work with clients to gain a complete picture of their financial situation, personal goals and determine financial needs.
- Provide professional, unbiased advice and recommendations to borrowers to help them meet their personal and financial objectives. Provide and present financial analysis to educate clients and help them understand the implications of their options. Set clear expectations throughout the loan process.
- Review income, assets, and credit profiles of clients to pre-qualify them for a mortgage loan.
- Research loan programs and guidelines to recommend the best products for clients’ needs.
- Work closely with processing team to ensure a quick, efficient, and fully compliant process with exceptional customer experience from application to close.
- Ensure consistent and professional communication with all clients, team members, and 3rd party providers.
- Maintain and implement the Core 4 values of Absolute Mortgage
- Continually expand your professional knowledge and expertise by staying informed of industry and product developments and participating in continuing education opportunities.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- NMLS licensed as MLO and Washington Mortgage Loan Originator License.
- Proven track record in client service and relationship management. Established network of realtor partners and other business referral sources.
- Experience and expertise with a variety of loan programs and lenders
- Minimum of 3 Years wholesale and/or correspondent mortgage originations experience with proven track record of consistent growth. Processing experience a plus.
- Clear and effective communicator, both verbal and written, across a variety of audiences.
- Strong analytic capabilities. Able to understand, present and explain complex information in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Substantial knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, database applications, Adobe Acrobat, and CRMs.
- Output-driven and independent, highly motivated striving to continuously improve.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A team player with a high level of integrity and trust
Absolute Mortgage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer